Information for Parents
Early Action Application Deadline for Fall 2014 has been extended to November 8, 2013.
As the parent of a high-school student, you probably have a lot of questions about college admission and Butler University. This is the place for you. We're here to answer questions like:
- What is unique about a Butler University education?
- What do current students and parents think about Butler University?
- Is it a safe and secure campus?
- What kind of opportunities will my student have for study abroad, internships, and job preparation?
- What are the options for scholarships, financial aid and tuition?
You're not alone in your questions. Our experienced admissions counselors will be happy to help you and your student navigate the admissions process, whether via phone, email, or in person during a campus visit.
- Why Butler?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campus Safety: Including videos about our state-of-the-art security measures.
- Educational Investment: Find out about our programs to help all families manage the investment in a Butler University education
- Life After Butler: Learn about the successes of our alumni in graduate school, service programs, and the professional realm.