The files below will need Acrobat Reader Software to open and print.
Fill out an application online, to have the application fee waived.
Applications for Admission and Scholarships
- Freshman (PDF)
- International Application Supplement (PDF)
- Transfer (PDF)
- Graduate (PDF)
- Non-Degree (PDF)
- Common Application
- Center for Faith and Vocation Scholarship (PDF)
- I-20 Form Application and Information for International Students (PDF)
- Enrollment Deposit Payment Form
Jordan College of the Arts Supplemental Applications
Undergraduate students who intend to study Dance, Music, Theatre, Art + Design or Arts Administration must also submit the appropriate supplementary application in addition to the Application for Admission and Scholarships. Students should apply online at www.butler.edu/apply. If you completed the Common Application, you will receive a link to the JCA Supplemental Application a few days after your Common Application has been processed. Music students should also print and complete the Music Teacher Recommendation Form (PDF) and mail it to the address listed on the form. For Dance, Theatre and Art + Design, you must also submit the required photos or images along with your applications in order to schedule an audition or interview (View all JCA requirements).
AP/IB Credit & CLEP Credit Forms
View more information on AP/IB and CLEP credits at Butler University.
- Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate Credit Awarded (PDF)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) (PDF)
- Core Curriculum Exemptions with AP Equivalencies
Student Health Record - All entering students must provide a health history and evidence of immunizations. Complete your Student Health Record at MyHealth, a secure online web portal. Use your Butler issued username and password.