It's a fact:

Butler University offers more than 110 study abroad programs in over 40 countries!

Heard on the Blogs

Entry Image

Andre 4.13.14

Last week I got the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite senators, Senator Elizabeth Warren. ... Read more

Featured Video

Butler is Service

More videos

Check us out on Facebook Follow us on Twitter! Butler's YouTube Channel Student Blogs Visit Butler on Instagram

Printable Forms

The files below will need Acrobat Reader Software to open and print.

Applications for Admission and Scholarships

Secondary School Report (PDF)
All students must submit a secondary school report completed by the student's high school counselor.

Jordan College of the Arts Supplemental Applications

Undergraduate students who intend to study Dance, Music, Theatre, Art + Design or Arts Administration must also submit the appropriate supplementary application in addition to the Application for Admission and Scholarships. Students should apply online at If you completed the Common Application, you will receive a link to the JCA Supplemental Application a few days after your Common Application has been processed. Music students should also print and complete the Music Teacher Recommendation Form (PDF) and mail it to the address listed on the form. For Dance, Theatre and Art + Design, you must also submit the required photos or images along with your applications in order to schedule an audition or interview (View all JCA requirements).

Financial Aid Forms
Click to go to the financial aid forms page to print out financial aid forms.

AP/IB Credit & CLEP Credit Forms

To view credit equivalency information for Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccaleaureate (IB), and the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), click here

Health Forms

Student Health Record - All entering students must provide a health history and evidence of immunizations. Complete your Student Health Record at MyHealth, a secure online web portal. Use your Butler issued username and password.