Applying for Fall 2015
|Admission Program||Applications Postmarked By|
|Early Action||November 1|
|Regular Decision||February 1|
After February 1, applications will be accepted on a
space-available basis. For more information contact your admission
counselor at (888) 940-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering which counselor works with students from your area? Use
search to find out.
Apply online now. We accept both the Butler application and the Common Application. Only the primary major you select on your application will be considered when making an admission decision.
Application Essay Prompts
If you are applying through the Butler application, please explore one of the topics below within a one- to two-page essay, typed and double spaced. If you are applying through the Common App, please respond to one of the prompts provided in that application. You only need to submit one application essay.
- Evaluate a risk you have taken, what resulted and what you learned from the experience.
- Explore a moral dilemma you faced and how you dealt with it.
- Describe a specific accomplishment or experience and its influence on you.
- Discuss an event or situation that reinforced the importance of diversity to you.
- You can also submit the graded essay or composition of which you are most proud, regardless of grade. (Essay should include the teacher's notes and grade received.)