Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
Selected Representative Publications:
- Lineweaver, T.T. & Brolsma, J.V. (2014). How You Ask Matters: An Experimental Investigation of the Influence of Mood on Memory Self-Perceptions and Their Relationship with Objective Memory. Advanced online publication in Memory. doi:10.1080/09658211.2013.870209
- Lineweaver, T.T., Bondi, M.W., Galasko, D. & Salmon, D.P. (2014). Effect of Knowledge of APOE Genotype on Subjective and Objective Memory Performance in Healthy Older Adults. American Journal of Psychiatry, 171, 201-208. doi:10.1176/appi.ajp.2013.12121590
- Gingerich, A. & Lineweaver, T.T. (2014). OMG! Texting in Class = U Fail :( Empirical Evidence that Text Messaging During Class Disrupts Comprehension. Teaching of Psychology, 41, 44-51.
- Lineweaver, T.T., Kercood, S., O'Keeffe, N.B., O'Brien, K.M., Massey, E.J., Campbell, S.J. & Pierce, J.N. (2012). The Effects of Distraction and a Brief Intervention on Auditory and Visual-Spatial Working Memory in College Students with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 34, 791-805.
- Lineweaver, T.T., Hutman, P., Ketcham, C. & Bohannon, J.N., III (2011). The Effect of Comprehension Feedback and Listener Age on Speech Complexity. Journal of Language and Social Psychology, 30, 46-65.
- Lineweaver. T.T. (2010). Online Discussion Assignments Improve Students’ Class Preparation. Teaching of Psychology, 37, 204-209.
- Lineweaver, TT, Berger, AK & Hertzog, C (2009). Expectations about memory change across the life span are impacted by aging stereotypes. Psychology and Aging, 24, 169-176.
- Lineweaver, TT, Morris, HH, Naugle, RI, Najm, IM, Diehl, B & Bingaman, W (2006). Evaluating the contributions of state of the art assessment techniques to predicting memory outcome after unilateral anterior temporal lobectomy. Epilepsia, 47, 1895-1903.
- Lineweaver, TT, Salmon, DP, Bondi, MW & Corey-Bloom, J (2005). Differential effects of Alzheimer's disease and Huntington's disease on the performance of mental rotation. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 11, 30-39.
- Lineweaver, TT, Naugle, RI, Cafaro, AM, Bingaman, W & Luders, HO (2004). Patients' perceptions of memory functioning before and after surgical intervention to treat medically refractory epilepsy. Epilepsia, 45, 1604-1612.
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
- Director of the Neuroscience Minor
- Introduction to Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Cognitive Proceses
- Advanced Applied Neuroscience
- Advanced Seminar in Biopsychology
- Natural World: Food: Pasture, Table, Body, Mind
- Internship and Research Mentor