Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
- Peace and Resistance in Youth Cultures: Reading Peacebuilding from Harry Potter to The Hunger Games (Palgrave, forthcoming)
- American Exceptionalism and U.S. Foreign Policy, Public Diplomacy at the End of the Cold War (Palgrave 2001).
- Troublemakers or Peacemakers? Youth and Post-Accord Peacebuilding (Ed.) (U. Notre Dame Press, 2006).
- Violence, Truth and Youth (with Tristan Anne Borer and John Darby. Foreword by Archbishop Desmond Tutu) (U. Notre Dame Press, 2006).
Articles and Book Chapters:
- For other published articles and book chapters available to download see: http://butler.academia.edu/SiobhanMcEvoyLevy
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
- Chair, Department of Political Science
- Affiliate Faculty: Peace and Conflict Studies and International Studies
- Fellow of the Desmond Tutu Center for Peace, Reconciliation and Global Justice
- PO 102 Introduction to Peace Studies
- PO 322 International Conflict and Peacebuilding
- PO 380 Youth and Conflict
- SW 240 Gender and Generation in War and Peace
- PO 490 The Politics of Harry Potter and the Hunger Games
- PO 380 Understanding the Israel/Palestine Conflict
Special projects and student apprenticeship opportunities: