Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
- American Exceptionalism and U.S. Foreign Policy, Public Diplomacy at the End of the Cold War (Palgrave 2001).
- Troublemakers or Peacemakers? Youth and Post-Accord Peacebuilding (Ed.) (U. Notre Dame Press, 2006).
- Violence, Truth and Youth (with Tristan Anne Borer and John Darby. Foreword by Archbishop Desmond Tutu) (U. Notre Dame Press, 2006).
Articles and Book Chapters:
For other published articles and book chapters available to download see: http://butler.academia.edu/SiobhanMcEvoyLevy
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
Chair, Department of Political Science
- PO 102 Introduction to Peace Studies
- PO 322 International Conflict and Peacebuilding
- PO 380 Youth and Conflict
- SW 240 Gender and Generation in War and Peace (core)
- PO 490 The Politics of Harry Potter and the Hunger Games
- PO 380 Understanding the Israel/Palestine Conflict
Special projects and student apprenticeship opportunities:
- Everyday Peace and Youth
- Constructing the Wabanaki Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- International Studies Association, Peace Studies Compendium Project