Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
- U.S. Energy Policy and the Pursuit of Failure, Cambridge University Press
- The Principles of Law & Economics, (co-author with Daniel H. Cole), 2nd Edition, Aspen Publishing 2011.
- The End of a Natural Monopoly: Deregulation and Competition in the Electric Power Industry, JAI Press, (Volume 7 in the series, The Economics of Legal Relationships), co-editor with Daniel H. Cole, 2003
- Introduction to Energy: Resources, Technology and Society, Cambridge University Press, 1990, with E.S. Cassedy, (energy and public policy), 2nd printing 1993.2nd Edition, 1998 American Express, Crown, New York, 1987, (business history). translations: Japanese, French
See attached vitae for more extensive list.
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
- Clarence Efroymson Chair, Associate Professor of Economics, College of Business, Butler University, 1994-present
- Area Coordinator, Economics, 1995-1998.