Doctor of Philosophy
Business Administration – Information and Decision Sciences
University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
"A Social Capital Perspective on Communication, Technology Use and Individual Outcomes in Distributed Teams"
- Mani Subramani (Primary Advisor, Information and Decision Sciences)
- Gordon B. Davis (Committee Chair, Information and Decision Sciences)
- David Knoke (Sociology)
- Harry Sapienza (Strategic Management and Organization)
Masters of Business Administration
Bloch School of Business, University of Missouri-Kansas City
Bachelor of Science (Information Systems)
School of Business, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.
Butler University, College of Business, Indianapolis, IN
- Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems, 2006-Present.
Association Memberships (professional/educational)
- Academy of Management
- Association for Information Systems
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science (INFORMS)