Areas of Expertise
Technology in the Language Classroom, Assessment, Multicultural Germany
Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
- 2012- Indiana Foreign Language Teachers Association- Conference Presentation- "FL 101: Continuing Language in College--Guiding our Students"
- 2012- Indiana Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages- Conference Presentation- "PhotoVoice"
- 2011- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages-Conference Presentation- "Multikulti Germany"
- 2010- Indiana Foreign Language Teachers Association- Conference Presentation- "Web 2.0 in the Language Classroom"
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
- German 101
- German 200
- Modern Language Center Director
- Brigham Young University- Master of Arts- German
- University of Massachusetts- Bachelor of Arts- German
- Netherlands Amsterdam Mission
- Eberhard-Karls-Universität, Tübingen, Germany
- Hofbräuhaus, Munich, Germany, Internship
- Industrie- und Handelskammer, Saarbrücken, Germany, Internship
- Von-der-Leyen Gymnasium, Blieskastel, Germany
- Alle lernen Deutsch Grant Recipient 2010
- KEFKO Grant Recipient 2011
Association Memberships (professional/educational)
- Indiana Foreign Language Teachers Association
- American Association of Teachers of German
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Indiana Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages