Doctor of Business Administration, Indiana University, 1974-1979.
- Dissertation: Master Production Scheduling in the Assemble to Order Environment: A Comparison of Two Techniques.
- Majored in operations management, minored in computer science.
Master of Science work, Washington University in St. Louis, 1968-1971, in applied mathematics and computer science. Program interrupted by active military service. No degree earned. Thesis work on global convex linear decomposition algorithms.
Bachelor of Arts, University of Missouri -- St. Louis, 1965-1968. Double major in mathematics and economics.
Association Memberships (professional/educational)
- Manufacturing Representatives Education and Research Foundation, certification trainer.
- Production and Operations Management Society, member.
- Forging Industry Educational and Research Foundation, member.
- The Institute of Management Sciences, member.
- The Institute of Management Sciences special interest group for production and operations management, member.
- The Institute of Management Sciences special interest group for artificial intelligence, member.
- Decision Sciences Institute, member.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society, academic advisor, Marquette University.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society, academic liaison officer, Columbus, Ohio.