Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
- “Assessing the Inputs and Outputs of Cooperative Education at Butler University,” with Ralph Wray, Association of Career and Technical Education Annual Convention and Career Tech Expo, December, 2003.
- “A Survey of AACSB-Accredited Institutions and the Use of Work Experiences as Part of the Business Curricula,” with Jim Sander, Academy of Business Education 2003 Conference, San Francisco, September, 2003.
- “Perceived Strengths and Weaknesses in Documenting Learning Outcomes in the Academic Component of Cooperative Education at Butler University, with Ralph Wray, Delta Pi Epsilon Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, November, 2003.
- “A Systematic Approach to Teaching Thinking Skills in Intermediate Accounting: An Illustration Using the Statement of Cash Flows,” Steps to Better Thinking Conference, June, 2003.
- “Using Various Academic Assignments to Assess Learning Outcomes of Cooperative Education,” Academy of Business Disciplines Annual Conference, Florida, November, 2002.
- "The Impact of Faculty Intervention on Student Performance in Marketing Majors' Cooperative Education Experiences," with Lee Dahringer, Southern Marketing Association National Conference, Atlanta, November, 1997.
- "Cooperative Education Program: A Case Study for a Program with Two Required Experiences," with Marianne Fox, Harry Hicks, Peg Miller, American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business Annual Symposium on Continuous Improvement, St. Louis, October, 1996.